Reinventing Service Delivery
The transformation of companies and emerging business models require a radical change in application management, through the integration of new digital modes such as massive API-fication, platform organisation, infrastructure as a service... The expectations placed on IT Departments are also heightened: cost optimisation, more agile IT aligned with business needs, business innovation...
Application Management (AM) needs to "get smart" and facilitate a new generation of IT services.
With SAM - Smart Application Management, Sopra Steria offers a generation of IT services that revolutionises Application Management.
Benefits for companies
- Cost reduction
- Faster Time to Market
- Increased Business value
- Consistent quality and improved resilience
- Transformation of Human Resources
The Sopra Steria response
SAM - Smart Application Management: delivering tangible and measurable business benefits
Building on its leading expertise in application management, Sopra Steria offers a strong and innovative vision of the evolution of services in order to meet the major IT challenges of today and tomorrow:
- Seamless coexistence of several generations of technology,
- Benefits focused on the "added value for the business lines",
- Operational efficiency.
The key pillars of our solutions:
- End-to-End Managed Operations
- Business orientation
- Data valorisation
- New business models
SAM - Smart Application Management: innovative transformation levers for traditional application management activities
- Augmented Transition: increased knowledge management in terms of time, content and digitisation.
- Business Velocity Project: a more agile application portfolio, faster automation of the delivery process automation and of component assembly.
- Empowered Predictive Support: modernised support and MCO services, organised around the business value chain, predictive management and extensive business automation.
- Insight Master: a business oriented management approach with real-time indicators and the use of predictive tools.
- Security Onboard: a native approach to security on the application maintenance chain, proactive and focused on business risks.
- Cloud Reflex: relying on cloud best practices in application management in order to bring greater agility to TMAs and facilitate migration.
- Smart-up Transformation: a permanent improvement program functioning as an internal "start-up" project, co-innovation and sessions at the Sopra Steria Digilab.
All these transformational levers are based on intensive digitisation of activities: artificial intelligence, automation, low-code, data science, new interactions, DevOps, cloud, cybersecurity, collaborative...
At staff level, these levers value application management through digitisation and the business focus of the activities.