Sopra Steria helps companies in the Energy Sector adapt to changing conditions and new constraints.
Faced with increasingly demanding regulatory and budgetary constraints and the evolving nature of the customer expectation, stakeholders within the energy and utility sectors must be even more creative to increase productivity, add value, control costs, create new products and services, reduce their environmental impact and streamline their operations.
Sopra Steria helps energy operators deal with changes across all business lines.
From transformation and technology services to infrastructure management and business process services, Sopra Steria supports the successful evolution of energy and utility operators in all major business lines, including exploration, production and trading, transport and distribution, marketing and services.
Sopra Steria supports its clients on their transformation journeys through a portfolio of business and technology offers:
- Business consulting in keeping with the HR Excellence, Customer Excellence and IT Excellence offers
- Manufacturing base ‘maintenance in operational condition’ solutions (lifecycle management, asset management, and field service management)
- Digital transport and distribution network management solutions (smart metering, smart grids, and upstream balancing and optimisation of distribution networks)
- Solutions designed to enrich customer knowledge and develop new customer usage patterns (smart energy management)
- Transformation of the "Corporate" information system (payment and human resources systems and financial IS)
- Gas-X (IT solution for gas): a software solution designed to balance networks and manage capacity